Some of you will get it others wont. To those who dont I say: Dont worry about it, I could explain but you still wouldnt get it. To everyone else: I'm sorry but I had too!
The clock, high on the wall
It says that the time is nigh
Nine o' clock is here.
Time for those few brave souls
To venture out,
boldy into
infested waters.
Ineed, the water is
Seething with all manner of beasts
Some tall, some short
A few thin
Depressingly many fat
Some snotty
others terrified
And still others
To energetic and confident for their own good
or yours for that matter.
Yes these brave souls venture forth
Into the sea of children
grumbling at the words
"Hey guys, its that time of day... again"
Oh how I long to say those words again, and again, and again. Untill they are once again the reason I have three seprate flip-flop marks on me! Summer is so much better than this foul and never ending winter! Why does it have to be so long in coming? Why so short its stay?
It must be some plot. Yes a plot to make the lives of the pool dwellers ever more miserable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That time of day will come again.... soon. Oh Jo! I miss you!!
ReplyDelete