Tuesday, February 17, 2009

List of things that could be bad:

  1. Bursting into dance because you hear a song that you danced with a cute guy too, while your mother is in the car....
  2. Mom knowing you danced with a guy... yeah that would be bad potentially.
  3. Going to work and having one of your friends/the lifeguard say: "I can tell you went clubbing friday" in front of the kids.
  4. Bursting into dance while trying to coach swim team. Funny but potentially counter productive. (Particularly when a mother has told you to move to Cali. and become a dancer.)
  5. Laughing at friends boy toy because he's going through withdrawl. While giving her that look that says... "I told you not to date him..." especially when he's got a cold anyway... :)
  6. Mom finding out about this blog... Definately not a happy thought! Then how would I talk to everyone but her?

.... I cant think of much else thats applicable to me today...

No comments:

Post a Comment