Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lessons learned

So, first on the agenda tonight: I've officially sworn off clubs. I met someone at the club a few months ago, gorgeous, brilliant, bubbling over with sunshine dreams and love. We fit (In my opinion) like pieces of a puzzle. In fact, other than being a notoriously picky eater, he was perfect. Didnt smoke didnt drink no tatoos, a really upstanding clean cut guy...
We did hit it off, but we started.. wrong. Moved too fast.
Sadly, this brings me to the conclusion that due to the sexually charged atmosphere and my... sensativities to such climates, I think I got too comfortable too fast. This happened before with Todd, kinda. Either way its close enough. I think that it would be irresponsible for me to expose myself to that kind of stuff anymore. Not to mention stupid; so with that being decided clubs now fall under my "Off Limits" category.
The worst part about the whole thing is that I wouldnt have met either of them if it werent for the club.
I've learned a lot of things in this life, how to hide, keep secrets, be unseen, political manuvering etc. Howver, meeting people and building solid friendships for no other reason than because I connect with someone, aren't things I've learned....

No comments:

Post a Comment