First off... my school is really freaking cool! They paid for both my NCETMB exam, and my Utah State Liscense. Which is 300$ that I didnt have to come up with on my own! I did a happy dance. Along the same line of reasoning, I passed said exam and the only time I felt even slightly uncomfortable about the whole thing was that moment of sheer panic when you hit that fateful 'submit' button and see all the ways you may have been wrong. Now I'm just waiting for DOPL to get me my liscense and then I can apply for insurance and then I will finally get into the business I've been working my way into for the last year.
Ummm.... ok the sad part is I cant really seem to think of anything else to update on. The search for a boyfriend continues. I had thought I'd found a couple likely prospects... but one was moving in less than a month after he started talking to me, and the other dances from boy to boy like a bee and flowers. I almost feel bad for him. However considering that when we started talking and hanging out he told me he wasnt ready for a relationship and then two weeks later told me that he was dating someone..... yeah. You can imagine my response.
Other than all of that junk, life is actually pretty good! I'm just way excited to get started as a therapist, really excited. Not sure what else there is to say. Other than that I'm going to try and do this whole... blogging thing more regularly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment