First of all, I have one favored pet peeves when it comes to spelling errors. the word 'Realize' is spelled with a Z! Not an S! Dont tell me your using the Brittish spelling, because even over there its a Z!!
Anyway...
I should be bringing home my tables and other massage stuff home tomorrow. Yay me. I also had an idea to make christmas very very cheap for me: Everyone in the family that is older than me gets a one hour massage for free! Hopefully I can convince my parents to buy some little cheap lago set or something for the boys and let me say that I did it. Then christmas would be free. I think its very creative thinking. Maybe not really with the spirit of the season... But we all know that the early church just hijacked a Pagan holiday for it anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment