Monday, March 2, 2009

Game night!

Well, I finally got up the courage to call Ryan on sunday. Excellent timing if I do say so myself. Turns out he and some friends were having a game night, and I had been invited by all of them that had already met me. Or at least the three that remember meeting me. Turns out the girl who 'set us up' had been more messed up than I'd thought and doesnt remember most of the night.
We didn't really play that many games, but then I was late (I got lost, suprise suprise) however I did get a tour of some of the most haunted places in American Fork though. Yeah I was unimpressed. The pool ghosts do a better job.
Oh! Another important note: he doesnt smoke. Or do drugs. This means that I can in fact date him. He was completely sober and the only change I could detect in him was that he didnt grab my butt once. Not that I mind having my butt grabbed by a cute guy everyonce in a while, but I take it as a sign that A: he really is a very nice guy, and B: that he wasn't all that tipsy to begin with.
Anyway, I got some serious cuddle time and no one even once commented on how quiet I was being. It doesnt get much better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment