Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Of schedules and distances

Summer... is gonna be rough! In theory riding my bike to work was supposed to make it so that I could go down and see Todd more often. Yeah. Right.
I just did my schedule for june... I think I get one suitable weekend to go down and see him. This distance thing is really going to strain our relationship. It would be easy if he was close... but he's not. And I'll be honest our relationship is already feeling the distance, I dont know that it can survive any more. I dont even know what to do.
Its not even like I'm gonna soo busy as to not have time for friends (as far as can be seen) its really just the distance thats giving us issues. I'm sorry to be redundant but I think I'm trying to say something that I dont know how to say... hmmm oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment